- In 1994 Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet in Newton, North Carolina created 6 very special Camaro Z28s, each were a little different in color and transmission
- 1 of 6 Dale Earnhardt Edition 1994 Camaros
- These cars were not available to the public to purchase, you had to win a NASCAR raffle to earn the right to purchase the car
- Only Black and Silver 6-speed loaded with every option
- Special ground effects and spoiler
- Special embroidered leather interior
- Exterior is embellished with Goodwrench Racing decals, Dales record and other serial decals
- Signed by Dale Sr. and Dale Jr.
- Numbers matching car
Photos & text courtesy of Mecum Auctions
Sold new from Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet in Newton, North Carolina, this 1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 is one of six Dale Earnhardt Championship Series Z28s built to commemorate his sixth NASCAR Championship, all bearing differences in the color scheme, options and choice of transmission. Dressed with special ground effects pieces and a rear spoiler, its Black exterior finish is emblazoned with the Goodwrench Racing livery on the hood, number “3,” “Goodwrench” and Dale Earnhardt autograph decals on the sides and the Intimidator’s six Championship years on the rear valence. Dale Earnhardt’s signature is reproduced on the embroidered front seat headrests in the handsome Black leather interior; the passenger-side dashboard bears the personal signatures of both Senior and Junior Earnhardts.
Powered by the LT1 350/275 HP engine and 6-speed manual transmission, this rare and valuable Z28 is the only Black and Silver 6-speed loaded with every available option. It has been driven just 5,925 miles, the lowest of the six cars produced. Like its five stable mates, this Dale Earnhardt Championship Series 1994 Z28 was not available to the public for purchase; like the others, the right to purchase it was offered as a prize in a NASCAR-sponsored raffle. It therefore enjoys a high level of exclusivity that makes it particularly attractive to collectors.