- Year: 1996
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette Collector's Edition
- Mileage: 2
- Engine: 5.7L LT4 V8 - 330HP
- Transmission: Six-Speed Manual
- Body Style: 2 DR Coupe
- Exterior Color: Sebring Silver Metallic
- Interior Color: Light Grey Leather
- LT4 engine adds 30HP over base LT1 engine
- Last year for the C4 Corvette platform, built since 1984
- Collector's Edition Special Sebring Silver paint color
- One of 5,412 Collector's Edition Corvettes
- The Collector Edition Corvette included Sebring Silver exterior paint, 17 inch, 5-spoke wheels painted silver, black brake calipers with silver “Corvette” lettering, special “Collector Edition” body emblems, P255/45ZR17 front and P285/40ZR17 rear tires, and perforated seats with “Collector Edition” embroidered on the head rest.
- Total production of the Collector Edition Corvette was 5,412 unites, with 4,031 built as coupes, 1,381 built as convertibles.