- Year: 2015
- Make: Ford
- Model: Shelby Mustang GT350R
- Mileage: 280
- Engine: V8
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
- Body Style: 2 DR Coupe
- Exterior Color: Avalanche Grey
- Interior Color: Black w/ Red Stitching
- First year for the Flat Plane Crank engine
- 526 Horsepower with a 8250 RPM Redline
- Track package includes Ford’s MagneRide shocks, driver-selectable vehicle modes, the shock-tower brace, heavy-duty front springs, engine oil cooler, and transmission and differential oil coolers
- 19-inch carbon-fiber wheels wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires.
- One of 37 GT350R's built for 2015.
Here we have a special Shelby Mustang, built to celebrate 50 years since the original 1965 GT350R. Ford produced a limited run of only 37, the same number of FIA-homologated competition cars Carroll Shelby produced in 1965.
This is the first year for the new GT350R with the flat plane crank 5.2L V8 that spins to 8200+ RPMs making 526 naturally aspirated horsepower. Our car is in an Avalanche Gray color with the racing stripes deleted. It has 280 miles since new and is in amazing condition.