- Year: 2019
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang Shelby GT350R
- Mileage: 7
- Engine: 5.2L V8
- Transmission: Six-Speed Manual
- Body Style: 2 DR Coupe
- Exterior Color: Orange Fury Metallic
- Interior Color: Ebony with Red Accent
- Flat Plane Crank allows for 8250RPM Redline
- Highest Horsepower for a Naturally Aspirated V8 Ever for Ford
- Carbon Fiber 19 Inch Wheels
- Additional Oil and Transmission Coolers for Track Use
- Brakes are 15.5-inch six-piston Brembos in the front and 15-inch four-piston in the rear
2019 Mustang Shelby GT350R. The real highlight of this car is the engine. The 5.2L V8 revs up to 8,250 RPM, the highest of any production Ford V8. It is also Ford's highest naturally aspirated V8 with 526 horsepower.
For 2019, there are many small changes, especially for the GT350R. Many aerodynamic changes are an effort to keep the car planted at speed. Ford blocked off more the front grill, as the car had plenty of cooling, and the extra air was causing front lift. The suspension has been stiffened upfront, softened in the rear with stiffened rear sway bars. Brakes are massive 15.5-inch six-piston Brembos in the front and 15-inch four-piston in the rear. All GT350Rs come equipped with a six-speed manual transmission. Additional differential and transmission coolers help control heat during track use. Add in 19-inch 305 front and 315 rear Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires, you are ready for the race track.
Our car is in an Orange Fury Metallic with an Ebony with Red Accent interior. This is an R with the Carbon Fiber rear wing and 19' Black painted Carbon Fiber wheels. It has less than ten miles from new and is now in the collection with the other four 2015-2018 GT350Rs.