Gallery Description

The Space Coast Honor Flight presented the American Muscle Car Museum's founder and owner Mark Pieloch a vintage Corvette neon clock and a plaque. This was done to show the deep appreciation for all that was accomplished at the Space Coast Honor Flight's Fundraiser held at the museum on September 8, 2018.

Space Coast Honor Flights mission is to take World War II, Korean War, and Vietnam War Veterans on an all expense paid trip to visit their War Memorials in Washington D.C. This Fundraiser raised enough money to cover half the flights for 2019. Each Flight takes 25 veterans, 25 Guardians, and 6 staff members. This is a unique opportunity to show the gratitude to those Heroes, who made it possible for us to enjoy the freedoms we have today.

Space Coast Honor Flight is an all volunteer organization. There is no paid staff. One of the particular points about this organization is that 98% of every dollar received goes directly toward taking the Veterans to Washington, D.C. The remaining 2% goes toward the administrative costs to run the program.