- Year: 2021
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 911 Targa 4S Heritage Design Edition
- Mileage: 5
- Engine: 3.0L Twin Turbo Flat-Six
- Transmission: 8-Speed PDK
- Body Style: 2 DR Convertible
- Exterior Color: Paint to Sample - Oslo Blue
- Interior Color: Bordeaux Red with Atacama Beige
- 7 Original Miles
- #437 of 992 Heritage Design Editions worldwide
- Ordered with matching Heritage Design Edition watch
- Paint to Sample Oslo Blue
Based on the Targa 4S, Porsche Exclusive adds various exterior touches including gold badging, white spear-shaped graphics on the front fenders, and 20/21 inch painted wheels reminiscent of Fuchs wheels from previous 911s. The Porsche Crest on the nose is the same used back in 1963. The easiest change to spot on the outside is the Heritage plaque on the tailgate grill.
On the inside, you have two different two-tone interior options with a Bordeaux Red leather and Atacama Beige or Black leather with the Atacama Beige. The instrumentation is historically inspired with a center-mounted tachometer colored in Phosphorus Green just like 356 models had back into the '50s.
All Heritage Design Edition cars are powered by the flat-six twin-turbo three-liter engine making 443 horsepower. 0-60 MPH takes only 3.6 seconds, and top speed is nearly 190 MPH. Transmissions available are either a seven-speed manual or an eight-speed PDK automatic gearbox, with power being sent to all four wheels.
This car is in a Paint To Sample color called Oslo Blue. Named after the capital of Norway, this blue paint color has been used by Porsche as far back as 1955. This vehicle was extensively optioned and includes the matching Heritage Design Edition watch. This car uses the PDK eight-speed transmission and has less than 10 original miles.