- Year: 1969
- Make: Shelby
- Model: GT500 Fastback
- Mileage: 44,287
- Engine: 428 ci/335 hp Cobra Jet Ram Air
- Transmission: 4-Speed Manual
- Body Style: 2DR Sportsroof Coupe
- Exterior Color: Gulf Stream Aqua
- Interior Color: White Clarion
- Marti Auto Works documented
- 1 of 74 Gulf Stream Aqua Shelbys built
- Large amount of authentic Shelby documentation
- Limited slip rear differentia
- Everything on car is correct including exterior and interior color
- Original body panels
- All original fiberglass panels including hood and trunk lid
- Documented in the Shelby Registry
- Always a southern car
- Body-off restoration
- Numbers matching car
Believed to be one of the finest in existence today, this 1969 Shelby GT500 has just completed a full concours rotisserie restoration by a well respected professional restoration specialist near Atlanta, Georgia. It is beautifully finished throughout, from its Gulf Aqua exterior paint on all-original sheetmetal to the pristine White Deluxe Décor interior, to the finely detailed engine compartment and undercarriage. Shelby’s potent GT500 power package features a Ram Air 428/335 HP Cobra Jet engine, Borg Warner 4-speed and 3.50 Traction-Lok limited slip rear end.
This low-mileage matching numbers Southern car shows just 44,287 miles, retains all its original fiberglass pieces including the hood and trunk lid. It rides on correct Shelby 5-spoke wheels with Goodyear Polyglas tires.
Any close inspection will demonstrate the absolutely first-class quality of this great Shelby, documentation includes a full Deluxe Marti report and a listing in the Shelby Registry.